Open-Face Pinblock & Stringing

Wed, 01 Jan 2003 16:02:48 +0100

Thats a good one Patrick !

You can also buy that coil tightening tool that has a weight on a shaft
that you bang upwards. Sort of hammers the coils upwards.

Similar to Patricks suggestion, I've seen people use rubber mutes
between the use between the lifter you refer to and the surface.

Either way a really neat job with beckets all pointing the same way and
all with 3.5 coils (or whatever you like) and all nice and tight takes a
bit of care and time.

RicB