Hallet Davis prep

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:54:02 -0500

I'm home early because my noon tuning appointment became a piano
evaluation/customer education session. Two year old 5 foot Hallet Davis
grand, totally unplayable. Keys need to be leveled, far too little
keydip etc.
I suggested they talk to the dealer who sold it to them to see if they
were interested in doing any "post sale prep". Not that I expect they
will, but I thought it would be reasonable to give them a chance.
Meanwhile ... who makes the Hallet Davis (seems to be from China to
me)? For those of you who do store prep &c how much work do you think
they need "out of the box" and in the first couple years?

Patrick Draine