dirty pianos - fingernail fungus

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:07:21 -0800 (PST)

     Yes. You can get fungicide drops for this at a
pharmacy, maybe without a prescription at grocery
store. too. But these infections are truly irritating,
and LONG LASTING!!!!!
     I got mine from working too long, resulting in my
being tired and slamming my finger in a car door, then
using said injured finger in dirty old piano work. The
resulting painful infection lasted about 2 years.
    Thump
Moral: KNOW WHEN TO QUIT! We make many
mistakes/injuries/damage stuff when we are tired!