Don't Know Jacks

Paul E. Dempsey dempsey@marshall.edu
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:44:20 -0500 (EST)

Conrad,

It's the "Marcus Welby Syndrome"  Remember, every week after that
particular show, people were showing up at their doctors office with
symptoms that matched those of the unfortunate patient, whereupon Dr.
Welby would render some fantastic diagnosis and cure.

Just yesterday I saw an Everett Studio with some jack pinning problems
and hammers that were checking a 1/2" away from the hammer rail rather
than a 1/2" away from the strings!!

Conrad Hoffsommer wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Don't Know Jacks
>

>I sure wish you folks weren't quite so relevent...
>
>I just got back from the 3rd P22T (all <2 yr old) in a week where I
eased
>keys and screwed down capstans...
>

>Conrad Hoffsommer PTG RPT, MPT, CCT
>Decorah, IA
>
>Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) for Bio-powered Digitally
Activated