The last octave

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:20:49 EST

In a message dated 2/27/03 2:43:10 AM !!!First Boot!!!, dahechler@charter.net
writes:

> I don't know about Tunelab, since I already have Cybertuner.
>
> Also, I've gotten my terminology slightly off - I'm talking about the
> unisons of the last notes of the last octave.
>
> Thanks

Again, what is your problem. Are you having trouble getting all three strings
in tune, or having problems getting all three to stay?

If you're having a problem getting them in tune, since you have a Cybertuner,
use it as a teaching tool. Tune each string according the Cybertuner, and
listen to what the results are. Most likely the strings will be in tune. If
they are off slightly, you'll be able to hear it.

If you are having a problem getting to stay in tune, just beat the daylights
out of the strings and they will eventually stay there.

Wim