Accu-tuner II

Charles T. Wesco cwesco@myexcel.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:10:44 -0500

I was able to just recently sell two units over e-bay.  I put a high min
bid on the site with my e-mail and phone numbers.  After the bidding
ended I had a couple of different offers and ended up selling both of
them for a very fair price (old SAT I for $575.00 and SAT III for
$1,150.00.

Hope that gives you some ideas.  I had no luck selling them on this
site.

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Dan M. Hallett, Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 11:52 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Accu-tuner II

I have for sale an Accutuner II that I've had for several years and kept
as
a backup to RCT. I'm selling it as I'm planning to go to either PRCT or
Verituner.

There is no case, as I carried it in a larger tool case packaged in
Bubble-wrap.

The Sandersons serviced it last year.

The serial Number is 1408.

It is in mint condition.

It has all the manuals.

I also have the connection that attaches to one's tuning hammer in
addition
to the foot pedal.

I have not the foggiest idea of what these are now selling for, but hope
get around $700.00 to $750.00 for it.

If it's over priced or under priced, let me know.

You can email me at the address below.

Thanks,

Dan Hallett

mailto:tuner1@alltel.net