Tuning pin choice

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:36:29 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, but no. I've been in a devastating car wreck
( hit by a lawyer in front of a chiropractor's ) and
have too many things to concern myself with,
currently. But a side-by-side comparison of all the
various brands would make a very interesting
article/demonstration, I think.
     Thump.

--- Conrad Hoffsommer <hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu>