Unusual requests

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:48:22 -0700

Ron, you're truely Evil,,,,,,,,, but I happen to like that in a person. =
Hope to meet you some day.
Kevin
  >After tuning a piano for an 86 y/o lady, she asked me to do her a =
favor-take
  >a urine sample to her doctor's office down the street. After the =
initial
  >shock wore off, I said to myself, "What the hell," and did it.  Is =
this the
  >weirdest situation you've heard of or have others had similar ones?  =
Love to
  >hear them.

  Good for you, Phil. And I'm proud of you for resisting spiking it a =
tad=20
  with a dash of 180 proof bushing shrink elixir en route to the =
doctor's=20
  office.

  You DID resist, I trust?

  Ron N