Pinblock Plugs, was: Nice Baldwin Pinblock

Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:47:44 -0600

At 08:15 2/24/2003 -0600, you wrote:

>>You forget how cheap I am, don't you?  (It's the MacGregor in me)
>>
>>Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
>

>Sorry - lost my head for a minute there.
>
>Ron N

dat's OK

It's not so much cheap as "when all you have is a hammer, everything looks
like a nail".  I just got those plug cutters which only will do 3/4" deep
plugs.  I used them to make plugs to plug old screw holes to mount new
(recycled) leg plates.

I was just trying to avoid double buying...

Timing is everything, I guess.  Buy a tool to do one project, only to find
the next one requires a bigger tool.
arrgh!

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public. -Bryan White