Pinblock Plugs, was: Nice Baldwin Pinblock

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:44:38 EST

In a message dated 24/02/03 8:36:47 AM, hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu writes:

<< I suppose I could cut as deep as my cutter allows, then pop the plugs out
of the holes with a screwdriver - not very good _or_ consistant, either. >>

No........... you cut the plugs as deep as you like/can/want to and then trim
the board wif yo band saw....gives you flat tops and bottoms and plugs that
don't fall apart while you are inserting them. You can break them out with a
screwwdriver and make sure that the two flat surfaces are touching...then
trim the top of the plug flush wif de block.....
Bonded Jolly........