Steinway bashing, cont.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 12:02:34 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Del!
  I really know nothing about Petrof's manufacturing
processes. All I know is that THIS piano had a sweet,
lovely, but not too "candy" tone, a moderate, smooth
responsive action and was very nicely tuned with
Coleman's double octave/SAT method. I had to drag
myself from it! It was WAY nicer to play than the "B"s
at the U, even when they have just been tuned. Way!
     Thump
P.S. I have heard that Teddy Wilson liked Petrofs.

--- Delwin D Fandrich <pianobuilders@olynet.com>