Lefthanded tuners??

Terry Neely tlneely@mindspring.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 08:04:39 -0500

Dear Sherry,
When I started I tuned uprights right handed and grands left handed. I still
find the upright easier to pull to pitch rather than push.  On grands, I tune
right handed until I reach the top section where I switch to left handed to
avoid the rim. This allows me to use a shorter tip to help control flag poling
on the treble pins.

Terry Neely
RTP Chapter