What do I do with Story&Clark/Yamaha 158 grand?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 07:46:33 -0500

Terry,

I was thinking of suggesting the same thing you did.  CA may fix the
problem indefinitely.  Since I don't do major repairs, however, I am not
qualified to answer the question.  The one apprehension I had was this:
Suppose the CA didn't work, and the piano had to be repinned anyway.
Would the CA have ruined the pinblock to the point it would now have to
be replaced, rather than just repinned?

Regards,
Clyde