Soundboard Size Perspective

Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:02:15 +0100

Speaking of cutoff bars and such.....

I ran into a Bluthner Upright overdamper in quite immaculate condition
inside... I hope to be able to purchase this instrument.... I am sure you'd
like a gander at this soundboard / bridge arrangment if you havn't already run
into it. I'll see if I can go back and get a few shots if the owner doenst want
to sell.

RicB