What do I do with Story&Clark/Yamaha 158 grand?

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:57:27 -0600

Hi Gordon,
                  I have no problems using the North American pins, they
vary a bit more size wise, but I use that to my advantage by using the
bigger ones in the higher tension bass, so no big deal.
I also use the blued pins, I'm cheap, and like the look.  <G>
I always mic pins  no matter what brand.
Never had a warranty problem from re pinning yet, and we give a 5yr warranty.
Regards Roger