wood handbook

Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:38:30 +0100

This brings an idea to mind...

I have assembled after a few years quite a few E-books, including the one you
mention... but they are to large for me to put on my web space.

I CAN however put them on my shared files folder for anyone using DC++. The
more I use this file sharing system the more I am convinced it is exactly what
we all need.

I will make these available and post where you can access them in the next
couple days. In the meantime... anyone wanting to access these, and a bunch of
other stuff should download and install a program called DC++. Its very small,
and extremly simple to use.

RicB