Used Yamahas

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:35:49 -0500

Rob..Ed:

I'm real interested to know what you find out about these pianos..

Ed, Rob said something that I have been using as a guide when dealing with
Yamaha's..and that is: if there's only 2 pedals, it's a Grey Market Yamaha.
I have never been corrected in that line of thinking, either.

Ed, the C3's I have in my database(just a handful) ALL have 3 pedals..

Mark Wisner??

So until I hear otherwise, that's how I procede with Yamaha
products..dealer-supported or not.

Ed, I found out the hard way about grey market when trying to get parts for
a 8' something Yamaha for a local theater..I didn't know it at the time, but
I know now..that piano reeks of grey market, and I couldn't get parts from
Yamaha for it.

Buyer/technician beware,
Phil