Assisstant, was: Hourly Rate

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:46:30 EST

Terry,

I'm with Wim on this as far as scheduling.  The cell phone comes in really
handy.  I've booked tunings in Safeway, at my favorite coffee stop, even on
the road(I pulled over, of course).  Tuning customers are fickle, and you'd
better be the one that answers the phone once they get their mind made up
they want the piano tuned.

I got a pocket PC to use my tuning program on, and it turns out I use it more
for scheduling than I do for tuning(I've been an aural tuner for quite a
while).  Between Tunelab and my calendar software, it is by far the best
investment I've made in the last couple of years.  Saves me having to
decipher my own writing....

As for someone to do books, my neighbor has a teenage daughter who is bright
and could use 10 bucks an hour.  Or maybe I could hire my ex-wife....:-(

Dave S.