Tuning levers

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:12:39 -0800

The Yamaha hammer does not extend but with it's overall design I've never
really found it necessary.  It has a nice medium length that is easy to hold
with a rosewood grip.  It works nicely in most situations, I've never
regretted not having an extendible handle.  The tips have a unique thread
specifically made for this hammer and are readily available at schaff.  I
use a #2 which seems to fit most pins nicely.  (Do I sound like a poster for
Yamaha??)

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV