OT [OT] OT's

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:09:03 -0800

> Todays count (a bit rough but just so)
>
> 31 OT posts (most about some snowstorm, or about why we should not write
> about some snow storm)
> 4  HOT posts... and that dont mean extra warm. All about rescheduleing
> snowed out tuninngs.
> 6 bonified T posts.
> No big aguments.. but a few back and forths about delete keys...
> shuffled under Snowy OT's for convenience.
> I OT / Non OT commentary.

...and one post about how many OT posts there were.
======================================

> Perhaps the journal should drop the tools and tips section and replace
> it with a weather report :)

...AND NOW FOR TODAYS WEATHER:
Current temperature is -20 cents.  That's 10 cents higher than yesterday but
instability is expected in higher octaves.  Barametric pressure is at
A-440.0 and falling.  Spring is bouncing back into place providing there are
no immediate dampening effects.  Tommorrow's weather will be mostly grand,
largely sustaining from today although bass temperatures in some areas may
Bb.  Blow distance levels should start to let-off.  This action hinges
however hinges on a key front.  That's the weather, I'm Jack Flange and
thanks for tuning in.
> Also... be carefull of double delete key keyboards. I understand MSBB
> has boobey traped some of these... you press the wrong one and you get
> deleted instead.

Beware of dee leet.  She's really strikes close to home.

Sorry, couldn't help it.  <<Bending over for fanny whacking>>   :-)  ;-/

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV