O(on) Topic

Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:26:39 -0600

Friends,

We've got a fair number of artist benches around here and apparently they
get used.

In the last year or so I've had some recovered(reupholstered) by Jansen.
They come back looking like new.  Unfortunately, they (and others) don't
recover any but those of their own manufacture.

Is there any "normal" piano supplier who will work on one like the
Kimballdorfer hydraulics or Steinway adjustable benches, or should I look
for a local furniture place?

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public. -Bryan White