Merrifield Upright Piano Available for Adoption Again

Dave Smith dsmith941@hotmail.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:54:30 -0500

I have a Merrifield upright piano available for adoption and rebuild or =
practise repairs.  It was acquired from Terry Farrell several months =
ago.  I now have too many projects and too little room -- so the =
Merrifield is available free to the lucky tech who wants to pick it up =
in SW FL. =20

Terry's original description: =20
(((The Blasius & Sons needs complete rebuilding - action really bad. The =
Merrifield does not REQUIRE as much work, but my position on old =
uprights is that they ALL need complete rebuilding. I have not examined =
the soundboards closely, as I had planned on replacing them regardless. =
Both have cases in good condition. The Merrifield is your standard =
ribbon mahogany, and the Blasius is rosewood (will look awesome =
refinished).)))

Note Terry still has the Blasius, so both pianos are still available.   =
Pick them both up in one trip.  Photos available upon request by private =
email.

Dave Smith
SW FL