Rescheduling but still partly OT

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 07:21:27 -0500

Conrad,

I grumble, reschedule, then work on the mountain of other things wanting my
attention.

Thanks to all who encourage us to lighten up and enjoy life as it comes.  I
need that, sometimes more than others.  My schedule is too full, I know that.
I'm trying to pare it down but I'm not having very much success -- yet.

At the moment it's hard to think kindly of anything that makes my days more
full.  But my wife and I did take an hour last evening to spend some time in
the hot tub with a couple from church who gave us a last-minute invitation.  It
was outside, under the trees and open sky, surrounded by snow, the air about 20
degrees, but we were warm.

Regards,
Clyde