OT - snowstorm

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:24:45 -0700

    You're way too serious. I few postings about the weather is going to =
ruin the list?   Huh?   I count two delete keys on my keyboard, and I =
use 'em daily.=20

    Kevin E. Ramsey
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: RCzekay@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 7:02 PM
  Subject: Re: OT - snowstorm

  I always thought that this was a mailing list for piano technicians to =
discuss various aspects of the business, but now I see it has turned =
into a weather discussion list.=20
  Let's get back to the basics and quit clogging the email with snow =
problems. I'm sure everyone in the country knows about the East coast =
storm by now, we sure don't need umpteen posts about it.

  Thanks for hearing me out.

  Roy Czekay