OT - snowstorm

Brian Trout brian_trout@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:06:44 -0600

Hi Clyde,

Would love to be experiencing the "Blizard of '03" with ya.  Not much but
some cool days here in Slidell, LA.

Yes, I remember shoveling until my arms ached...  but I still miss the snow,
and the seasons.

Warmest wishes to ya, Clyde.  (Hey, a little extra warmth can't hurt!)
:-)

Brian Trout
Slidell, LA
...formerly, Quarryville, PA