OT - snowstorm

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:53:59 -0700

    We had some rain over the weekend. Warm rain.  Today had a high of =
72 degrees. Hope the AC doesn't go out.=20
    Sorry to hear about your predicament, Clyde, it's one of the lead =
stories in the news here, too.=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Clyde Hollinger=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 4:25 PM
  Subject: OT - snowstorm

  Friends,

  The evening newscaster said that locally this was the second biggest
  snowstorm in recorded history, topped only by the one in 1983.  I
  cancelled my piano work for today and spent a major part of the day
  behind the snowblower, which wasn't working too great even though I =
just
  got it back from the repair shop three days ago!