OT - snowstorm

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:51:53 -0600

>the snowblower, which wasn't working too great even though I just
>got it back from the repair shop three days ago!

So what's your point? <G>

>The furnace went on the blink, too, so those two repair guys were in and
>out for hours.  Sometimes these things happen at the least convenient
>times.

I've noticed that too. I never have had a furnace break down in August.
Always happens when it's cold outside.

>We're looking forward to life returning to normal.
>
>Clyde Hollinger, RPT

Returning? Braggart!
Stay inside, hug somebody warm, make coco, and wait for it to warm up
enough to make a snowman - on your neighbor's porch. This too shall melt.
Hopefully without too much loss of life and property. Remember - Many are
cold, but few are frozen.

Ron N