Software to Organize Me

PetersRPT@aol.com PetersRPT@aol.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 22:21:30 EST

Alan:
There is nothing extra, that I know of, in the registered (and paid-for)
version. It's what isn't there.   It is missing that nag screen that pops up
every couple minutes to let you think about whether you want to buy it.   At
least that was true with Tunelab Pro.
I have been hoping that Ed Winslow would write a version of PTBiz for Pocket
PC.  Last fall he said that he was going to do so this winter.  As of last
month he hadn't started. He said that he didn't think there would be enough
demand.  If anyone has any good alternatives, I would also be interested.

Roy Peters
Cicinnati, OH