Switcharoo ...

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 01:52:00

Hi Alan,

The bottom cover takes me as much time to install as the entire system. I
do modify the install by using a staple gun to fasten the velcro to the
piano--and a "paper" stapler to fasten it to the cloth. The upside is that
larger grands don't really take much more time than smaller ones. You are
quite correct. It's boring. Trust me--you will love the end results!

At 12:00 AM 2/13/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>After my soapbox support, it may shock some of you to hear that I now have
>something negative to say about DC's ...
>
>I installed my first grand bottom cover tonight, on my own piano. It won't
>take so long next time but this is a guddling, scuddling, low-skill,
>uninteresting, and time consuming job. Little things like taking the plastic
>off all those Velcro strips got to driving me cuckoo (and that's a very
>short drive, in the best case!)

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/