DC

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:35:41 -0500

Jonathan,
         I'm not really sure what you're seeing about these things that
seem so great. It seems as though there roughly the same item as the "April
air" units sold by Sears for the longest time. What makes these any
different? I do agree that whole house humidification is far better than a
Damp-Chaser, however.

Greg

At 05:45 PM 2/13/2003, you wrote:

>Greg, the particular unit I've been referring to can be found @
>http://www.skuttle.com
>

>I'm sure there are other units out there, that can provide adequate
>results, but I haven't had experience with all of them.
>
>The other one that I do know provides great results is the Nortek.  But
>they are also quite a bit more expensive I think.
>
>Regards,
>
>Jonathan Finger RPT

Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net