OT: Re: Philosophy

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:00:37 EST

In a message dated 13/02/03 9:47:42 AM, dsmith941@hotmail.com writes:

<< "Atlas Shrugged" in particular, spoke to me both about excellence and
about not being ashamed of making money.

My Uncle Smitty once told me that I should charge what I want to but that I
should always be worth what I charge. :-)
 Customer satisfaction is linked to our economic well being and we should
recognize that......... If we are not making enough to be comfortable with
what we do on a case by case basis (occasional freebies thrown in:) then we
can not and will not give our best service to the customer....tis human
nature and all the kibitizing about art, etc. won't change that.
 So to provide excellent customer service we should charge an appropiate
amount that will allow us to live comfortably, or at least feel good about
that call, and feel free to give our best at all times.....buttttttt "always
be worth what you charge"!
My view.
Jim Bryant (FL)