Keytop Glue

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:34:31 -0800 (PST)

The PVC-E that supply houses sell tends to be very
thin, so I've found. Fabric glues (such as "Aileen's
Tacky Glue "), sold at fabric stores, come in a
variety of thicknesses/tackinessessss and
waterproofednessess and I have used them for years
with great success for action felts,etc.. No double
applications! This stuff is nearly pastre-thick, and
holds the cloth with the first splurp.
     I am inspired to try some on keytops: perchance
"Aileen's Twice as Tacky". Does Steinway sell it?
     Thump