Haines Bros.

Wayne R. Lutzow ibetuner@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:48:16 -0800

Thanks to those who provided information about my Haines Bro. restringing
etc.

Comments about scaling really helped clear up some misunderstandings and
lack of knowledge I've had about the subject.

I brought up more questions, based on the info provided, at yesterdays PTG
chapter meeting and got even more things clarified. Two of our techs are
restringing a Mason/Hamlin and I've been offered the chance to watch and ask
more questions.

What a great group of people I've become associated with since beginning
this new career (even at my age).

TNX again

Wayne Lutzow
Sacramento