dahechler@charter.net wrote:

Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:46:05 -0500

Armond -
Before things get out of hand, I'll try to reduce some of the confusion you
seem to be experiencing.

First, when you reply to any message posted to the list, you are replying
to THE LIST,  not the individual who sent the message.  If you wanted to
send ONLY to that person, you would have to cut and paste his, or her
address to the "TO" line of the heading.  The message you were responding
to was not addressed to you, individually, as you seem to believe.

Second, with regard to the double messages, not everyone is experiencing
this problem at this time.  It is, most likely, some problem with the
configuration of the computers of those individuals.

Lastly, the C-Nile Virus is (hopefully) a joke.  It's the first time I've
seen it, so it made me laugh, I think.

David Skolnik