Slightly O.T.- Babe Ruth piano- Dave Barrys Take--Funny!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:56:41 -0800 (PST)

Howdy Kevin,
    This libelous comment goes beyond the realm of
mean-spirited ribbing, and insinuates that I am
mentally ill and prescribed psychiatric drugs.
     I would appreciate an apology. If one is not
proferred, I am considering filing legal action
against you.
     Sincerely,
     Gordon Lee Stelter