Rosler ... Store Prep

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:35:54 -0600

I'm going Tues. to tune a new Rosler upright just purchased from the =
local piano store--the guy who tunes flat scale with a guitar tuner or a =
strobe. I KNOW he has done no new-piano prep.

If this were your, call. How would you handle this first call? And =
what's the word on Rosler pianos, I've never seen one.

'Preciate any advice. My experience to-date has been almost exclusively =
with pianos that have been "in the field" for years.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO