The Mother of all Bellyrails

Sun, 9 Feb 2003 08:43:59 -0800

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01C2D017.64ABC880

----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Ron Nossaman" <RNossaman@cox.net>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: February 08, 2003 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: The Mother of all Bellyrails

>=20
> I couldn't tell, but I was wondering why the bridge went in a =
different=20
> direction with each change from mono-, to bi-, to trichords.
>=20

Here is a better shot of all that bridge work

You can just see that the tail of the tenor bridge and the transition =
bridge are both on the same maple base piece. It curves around just =
inside of the plate curve. Nicely stiff and massive. What you can't see =
is that they whole thing also floats just like the bass. And, also just =
like the bass, it has a network of added spacers and monster buttons.

Del

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01C2D017.64ABC880
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01C2D017.64ABC880--