just curious

Sun, 09 Feb 2003 13:32:05 +0100

I suggest finding that weight which when placed exactly at the midpoint
between the balance rail pin and the front of the key that does the job
of achieiving desired DW (or FW if you are setting that). Once found
distribute that weight evenly in appropriate units around that point.
That way you are real consistant in how you are weighting the keys, and
playing the middle road relative to this inertia issue at the same time

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.