More plastic vs. CLP

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:34:11 EST

Don,

It was a matter of curiosity to me.  I sincerely love working on Kawai
products, because of their consistency and ease of tuning.  I work on more of
them than any other kind of piano; it's only logical that I will run across a
problem once in a while.

I will cease attempting shortcuts when I deal with this problem.  I've
burnished and/or repinned in the past, and never had a problem afterward.   I
will deal with it that way in the future.  No magic potions or elixirs for
the long term, I guess...

Thanks for the response,

Dave