Short Introduction

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 19:42:44 -0500 (EST)

From: David West <dnvwest@inwave.com>
> I e-mailed the office in Kansas City, and received a packet that
> directed me to a chapter in Iowa. Madison would be much closer!!!

A similar thing happened to me. I was actually directed to a chapter that
IS closer to me, but since where I live the chapters are by county, I
ended up joining the chapter for my county. But you can join whatever
chapter you want. Some chapters are more active than others. You can email
or call the Home Office and ask for contact info for other nearby
chapters.

Charles Neuman
PTG Assoc, Long Island - Nassau