Armand

stars stars@teleport.com
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 15:52:14 -0800

Armand, I wish you the best and hope that you get some help
restarting your life in your new location. I cannot help you with any
referrals as I am a simply hobbyist on the other side of the country,
but my heart goes out to you and your family.

I was born in Camden, NJ and spent the first 13 years of my life in
Vorhees - but back in those days, it was called Ashland. :) We
moved to California just as the high-speed line was going in...

My best to you,
Dorie