Short Introduction

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 21:06:08 -0800

Welcome!!

Best to my knowledge there IS a Madison chapter but don't quote me on that.
I used to belong to the central Iowa Chapter.  I think David Liliadahl (sp?)
is currently the prez there.  You might also want to check out the Milwaukee
chapter.  I was a member there for a while too and they are a great bunch of
folks.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV