F. Chopin

Jonathan Finger johann@tollidee.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:22:52 -0700

Yeah, I'm REALY likely to believe anything from a site that looks like
THAT!  :)

(what, no cheesy MIDI file playing in the background?)

Jonathan Finger RPT.

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Joseph Garrett
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 12:10 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: F. Chopin

Whoa! That site is so full of B.S. it's incredible! Really! It's just a
Bird-Cage, IMHO. It does, however, look to be in very good condition and
would be worth possible $1,000.00, at best. The signature is, IMHO,
unvarifiable, so I wouldn't take it as presented, unless I had a
varified
signature to compare it with. Just my thoughts on this thingee. <G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)