Bracket needed for Brewster player.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:38:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi Joe,
     Or anyone. The piano I need a bracket for
(highest treble) is a 1924 Brewster upright player.
Curiously, although this brand was owned by the
American Piano Company, it has a Standard player
system ( rather than Amphion). I guess they wanted to
have ONE brand available with the prevailing system,
and its glorious, unrivaled pneumatic tracker!
     It is an excellent instrument, superbly built and
sounds wonderful.
     Thump