Help!!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:40:48 -0800 (PST)

Would superglue/epoxy work for this? I have a nice
piano with a snapped-off action bracket top, and I'd
like it to be a clean looking repair, if possible. (
If no one cares to answer I'll try it and report back.
There is a 'rubberized" superglue-less brittle- which
might work. I used it on a slashed tire. Still holding
after 3 years under pressure! Superglue 1 side,
'kicker" on other, for non porous? Mebbe epoxy...
J.B. Weld?......
     Sorry. Thinking out loud again.
     Thump