D hammers

Wed, 5 Feb 2003 10:05:51 -0800

------=_NextPart_001_003F_01C2CCFE.2A7EAEA0

----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Paul E. Dempsey" <dempsey@Marshall.edu>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: February 05, 2003 5:50 AM
Subject: Re: D hammers

> Ron,
>=20
> Can you share some details regarding this brace you "routinely" =
install=20
> during soundboard replacement?
>=20
> Thanks
>=20

Paul,

See the photo below. The brace between the inside treble curve and the =
belly rail has been added to stiffen the belly rail. We add this brace =
as a part of our remanufacturing process. And we usually add the added =
brace between the #1 bellybrace and the straight, bass side, of the rim =
(just under the terminus of the also added soundboard cutoff bar).

These braces are installed in a similar fashion to the originals and are =
visually identical, i.e., they look original.

Del

------=_NextPart_001_003F_01C2CCFE.2A7EAEA0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_003F_01C2CCFE.2A7EAEA0--