D hammers

Wed, 05 Feb 2003 13:37:21 +0100

Supposed to be a way of bracing the underside of the panel.. specifically a belly brace. I have no idea if it works. I dont think its quite meant to be
the same kind of thing as the M&H system. Got an old junker ? Try one and let us others know what you think. Who knows.. maybe its a wonder product !

RicB