D hammers

Nichols nicho@cybermesa.com
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 23:12:21 -0700

At 05:45 PM 2/4/2003 -0600, you wrote:

>I don't think he will either because I doubt it's a hammer problem.
>
>Ron N

Wellll.... new hammers are in order, anyway, and I prefer the Abels.
But you're right... power problem is likely sumtin' else. Birth defect?
And... you might try the new tensioner from the Pianotek playground. Goes
between the bellyrail and the rim, under that stick, sorta, just clearing
the bell. Few bolts, quick turn of the turnbuckle, and  .... Bloom! 6th and
7th octaves just... well... open up. Great fun for 30 minutes of effort.

'nite,
Guy