Tuning Theory Question

keys88 keys88@hotmail.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:03:53 -0600

Hello List,
I have a question about the theory/application of tuning.  I have mostly =
been studying the Reblitz book and am trying to figure out what =
reference to certain tuning terms I have seen on the board.  For =
instance the recent post about the PTG tuning exam, it talks about 2:1 =
octaves.  Can someone please give me an idea what terms like 2:1, or so =
reference?  Id it is a complex subject, I will understand and would be =
grateful for a better reference book.
Thank you.
Tom