Non-toxic finish products

Nelson. Gene (PWA) nelsong@SacCounty.NET
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 07:24:47 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2CB98.62E84C15
Hello Craig,

This company (see attached link) is developing some great products. They
even give classes and have their own spray equipment. I have some of their
sander sealer if you want to try it I can bring it to our next meeting.

Gene Nelson

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Glasser [mailto:cglasser@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 06:32
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Non-toxic finish products

Hello List:

I am working on my own old upright, my first project.  I have lightly sanded
the keys and was going to put some clear sanding sealer on them (Parks
brand).  I was until I read the can's label:  warnings about birth-defects,
dizziness, headaches, permanent brain and nervous system damage.  I didn't
even open the can.  Does anyone have a source for non-toxic (or less toxic)
finish products?

Thanks:
Craig Glasser
Associate member, Sacramento Valley, CA chapter.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2CB98.62E84C15
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2CB98.62E84C15--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Compliant Spray Systems Home Page.url
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 145 bytes
Desc: not available